My thoughts on being a salesman
My ongoing note list since I started selling only:
- be you
- be yourself
- be normal
- be funny
- be honest
- get personal, but don't take things personally
- be real
- don't use templates ever
- write them a note, a real one
- give them a solution that will actually help them
- don't give them something they don't need
- don't give them a reason to say no
- position them to say yes
- tell them they are free to choose
- tell them they are not obligated to do anything
- be polished
- be informative
- be intelligent
- be diligent, but not needy
- its just business
- trust the process
- be patient
topic. You realize a whole lot its almost
tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a new spin on a topic which has been discussed for years.
Great stuff, just great!
Feel free to visit my web blog :: Harley Lucio
Also see my web site - Sanford Elijah
Feel free to surf to my website Leora Korey
my webpage: swiss army backpacks
My web blog ... All Inclusive Vacation Package
here on this post. I'll be coming back to your website for more soon.
Here is my page :: luxury beach hotels
blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks
My web blog: wine tips