EnGraph has jumped into 2007 head first!
- We officially became a Microsoft Certified Partner
- Our new client Pennsylvnia Transit Company is rocking ParaPlan Pro using daily imported data from LogistiCare
- Tim has migrated our network to Active Directory and Microsoft Team Foundation Server, which will provide us with the best source control software on the market and allow us to use Microsoft Exchange and possibly CRM
- TFS allows us to easily assign development tasks and then track project status on SharePoint for each project
- Tim and I will be visiting the northeast in late January to upgrade existing clients
- Carl, David and Jon were in DC recently for a big meeting with the committee overseeing our new monster AutoCAD project that is truly incredible
- ParaPlan will soon integrate with the Medicaid Encounter program
- We continue pushing forward with Goldstar development
This is shaping up to be our best year ever!