Skip to main content

Great times at Lake Quivira last weekend...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transferring Outlook Data

Tim showed me how to use the Microsoft 'Save My Office Settings' tool, which worked like a champ as I was setting up my new machine. So if you want to have the same settings, toolbar locations, rules, etc. on a different machine...just go to Microsoft Office Tools->Save My Settings. Then transfer that file (*.OPS) to the new machine and load it the same way, very nice. Now to Outlook... I wanted to transfer all of my outlook data to the new machine also, which required messing with the infamous 'outlook.pst' file. This file can be found at "C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Archer\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\". I found out that PST stands for 'Personal Store' according to Microsoft. Anyway, this monster file contains all your emails, events, contacts, notes, etc. It can get quite large and mine was appraoching a Gig. Even when you clean out your junk mail, delete stuff then remove your 'Deleted Items', it doesn't do m

Simulating A Right-Click From The Keyboard

I have been doing quite a bit of LogMeIn (IT Reach and Rescue) lately and sometimes my mouse right-click does not work to get context menus.  Therefore, if you ever have this issue, just select the icon or item you need and press [Shift] [F10].  I am sure Tim could have told me this, but he wasn't here :)

Google Play (Music) Keyboard Shortcuts

Space bar : play or pause music. Right/left arrows : next/previous songs. Shift+ right/left arrows : seek forward and backward S In the current song. /  :  search box Delete : delete track. p : create a new playlist. i -:make an instant mix from the current song. = : Increase the player volume. - : Decrease the player volume. Alt+= : thumbs up. Alt+- : thumbs down. s : Toggle shuffle on or off. r : Toggle repeat between off, all, and one. e : Edits the currently selected songs.