- Tim selected a new Wireless Router for our office by Linksys that boosts comp-to-comp file transfer by 35%.
- I got a sweet new roller laptop bag by Targus and my Dell Laptop KU Skin (pics coming).
- Our largest existing client wants to buy RiderTrac, our fixed route transportation software.
- Carl and Mark sold a HUGE new job in Arkansas!
- Amy is cold calling and having much success!
- Mark just got a great lead in Louisiana.
- Tim and I are going to the Heartland .NET Developers Conference in Omaha, NE.
- Tim is replicating a client env at his own home with workstations, servers, gps hardware, etc.
- Several invoices came in.
- Tim and I got a sweet 'goodcents' lunch discount from his roomy Evan!
Thursday, September 07, 2006
EnGraph Has A Great Day
Lots of positive things happened in one day (today) at EnGraph HQ...